|Questions about ordering
- How do I find the items I’m looking for?
- There are tabs at the top to browse by category (polos, t-shirts, etc). or you can use the search option at the top.
- How can I get help with ordering questions not answered here?
- Please contact Nora in our Apparel department with other questions and comments. Nora can be reached in the office at (260)484-2695 ext 232. Please see below for questions about Shipping or Products.
Questions about Shipping
- How long will it take to ship my order?
- Orders will ship within 2 weeks of ordering.
- How will the orders ship?
- When placing your order, you may select USPS, UPS or FED EX
Questions about Products
- How accurate are the item colors displayed on the site?
- While we make every attempt to accurately represent our items, due to variations in computer monitor calibrations actual item colors may be slightly different than they appear on screen. If you have any questions or concerns about a specific color or item please contact our Apparel department at (260)484-2695 ext 232.
- What color are the logos embroidered?
- Dark colored shirts will have the logo embroidered in white, silver, and blue, while light colored shirts will have it embroidered in black, silver and blue. The item will display with the color scheme that will be embroidered on it.
- Will more items be added?
- We will regularly be adding new products as they are available, as well as removing discontinued items. Check back for the most up-to-date offerings.
- What if I have a special need or large quantity order?
- Please contact Sarah French at (260)484-2695 ext 222, or email email@example.com for a quote.
Questions about Returns
- Can I returned apparel with logos?
- Once an item is decorated it is no longer returnable.
- How do I know what size I need?
- Every item has a specific size chart provided by the manufacturer. These are found in the Detail Page of each item (where you add items to your cart). Please use these to determine if the garment will fit you. Please not that sizes can be different across manufacturers.